Improve Situation Awareness to make better Business Decisions.
What is a Digital Twin?
A digital twin is a virtual representation of a thing, person or process. Digital twins are designed to optimize the operation or use of such resources or any business decisions about them, such as improving maintenance or operational efficiency.
Digital twins are either a part of, or a supplement to, various core business applications in order to achieve or improve specific desired business outcomes.
How does it work ?
Digital Twin of Organization (DTO) is a customized solution that integrates multiple systems, technologies, and data sources in your organization to achieve business outcomes. It starts with an architecture and business modeling exercise to define business operating system, then we work on the infrastructure to create centralized data, and we apply business rules using algorithms and AI predictive analytics models to create situational awareness and allow for continuous planning and improvement in business operations for your organization as a whole (Process, People and Technology).
Why Use a Digital Twin?
By creating a digital twin of your business Thynkli can help you:
- Increase situation awareness to enrich business applications
- Automate business response with predictive analytics
- Support continuous intelligence for operations decision making
- Optimize operations and reduce cost
- Connect siloed systems and enable data sharing with governance
- Understand the root cause of process blockers and slowdowns
- Reduce operational downtime
- Improve productivity
- Improve operational management in real-time
- Create cross functional teams to support digital twin of organization
Thynkli’s Digital Twin of Organization